CAREERS IN PHARMA.Go through the career opportunities of PHARMA, Govt jobs and Employment News channel from Freshersworld.com – The No.1 job portal for freshers in India. Visit for detailed Career information,Institutions,Higher Education details of PHARMA.
With the heightening number of diseases and health problems, there requires a responsible person who supplies medicines. Supplying medicines cannot be done by any individual, where one requires to have completed pharmacy course for the same. The safe and effective utilization of Pharmaceutical drugs is well accomplished with Pharma graduates. Apart from distributing medications and compounding, Pharma field bears in mind clinical services, health care, revising medications and also providing drug information. For patients to gain optimistic health outcomes, Pharmacists are considered as Pharmaceutical experts who are well proficient in drug therapy. The Pharma course is highly in demand and has excellent job opportunities and hence abundant students prefer the course. There are surplus courses when Pharma is considered. Here are a few courses that fall under Pharma field in India.
• B.Pharm Bachelor of Pharmacy
• B.Pharm (Hons) Bachelor of Honours
• B.Pharm + MBA Bachelor of Pharmacy with Master of business administration
• B.Pharm (Pharmaceutical chemistry) Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical chemistry
• B.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics
• B.Pharm (Pharmacognosy) Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacognosy
• B.Pharm (Unani) Bachelor of Pharmacy in Unani
• B.Pharma (Pharmacology) Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacology
• Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy
• MBA (Pharma. Technology)
• M.Pharm (DDRS)
• M.Pharm ( Biotechnology)
• M.Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy)
• M.Pharm (Clinical practice & research)
• M.Sc. (Pharmacy)
• Ph.D. (Pharmacy)
When a deep look is taken onto career options for B.Pharma graduates, there are a number of paths for them to build and enhance their career. A few roles where they can play as pharmacists are drug therapist, pathology lab, drug inspector, research officer, bio-technology industries, chemical or drug technician, hospital drug coordinator, pharmacists, health inspector, research and development, scientists, making prescriptions to patients and more.
B.Pharma graduates are the ones who get attractive pay where average salary for males is 119,137 to 276,000. In the same manner average female pharmacists gain about 99,000 to 228,000 in India. Here is a list of few top companies which recruit pharmacists and provide a good package.
• Ipca laboratories
• Dr.Reddy’s laboratories
• Cadila health care
• Aurobindo Pharma
• Aventis Pharma
• Sun Pharma industries
• Lupin labs
• Glaxo Smith Kline Pharma (GSK) and many more.
• To gain entry into government jobs, B.Pharma graduates are required to clear UPSC exam in order to get recruited for central and state government jobs like. Drug inspector, assistant chemical examiner and drug analyst are certain roles required in state and central government. All government and central government institutions, hospitals and health care centers recruit pharmacists with written entrance exams for certain specific roles. So researching and getting updated with the latest news is a good option for pharmacist graduates.
For more jobs & career information and daily job alerts, subscribe to our channel and support us. You can also install our Mobile app for govt jobs for getting regular notifications on your mobile.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalised information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.